1. First thing you wash in the shower?
I give my hair a vigorous rinsing
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Black. It's the only one I own.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Neutral... and displeased with myself that I'm not writing my thesis.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
The top of the container that I kept my black widow in.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I can't recall :P
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope, didn't leave the house.
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
Now and then.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
A round shape.
12. Are you emotional?
I can get angsty, but no.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I think I have....
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
15. Do you like your hair?
It could be healthier, and less lossy... but yeah, it has this awesome shock of grey in the front on my right, it's awesome.
16. Do you like yourself?
I'm comfortable with me.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Is he paying?
18. What are you listening to right now?
Ben Kweller - I'm on my Way.
19. Are your parents strict?
They kinda were... kinda weren't. They were probably stricter than they needed to be with me, following experience with my sister :P
20. Would you go sky diving?
Maybe. I might pussy out though.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Celebrities to me?
23. Do you rent movies often?
I think the last time we rented a movie was 3 years ago.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Given that it is used by a 6y/o girl... too many things.
25. How many countries have you visited?
Four. The UK and US.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yep. They're not that satisfying.
27. Ever been on a train?
Two or three times... in the UK and Toronto.
28. Brown or white eggs?
The shell doesn't really influence the albumen and yolk.
29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Nope. I've considered getting an iPhone, but to wait for the new one in June. As I wait, I'm thinking that I don't really want it anyway.
30. Do you use chap stick?
31. Do you own a gun?
32. Can you use chop sticks?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
34. Are you too forgiving?
Yeah, I suppose so; everything turns to water under the bridge before too long.
35. Ever been in love?
I'm a happily married man.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
I managed to force some crying when I was moving to Halifax for the summer the first time, leaving my girlfriend for a few months.
39. What was the last question you asked?
Would you be kind? A precursor to asking Amy to make me some iced tea.
40. Favorite time of the year?
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
44. Ever walked into a wall?
45. Favorite color?
I've been saying green.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
47. Is your hair curly?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Hmmm... it's been a little while, but I think it was probably Rush - 2112, Sloan - Parallel Play... and I think there was a third, but I can't remember.
49. Do looks matter?
Yes... but not that much.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Yeah, I have.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
I don't have a phone bill.
52. Do you like your life right now?
No. It's not bad, but I should be done with that damn thesis, not working retail, with less debt. Other than that, things are ok.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
TV is off as much as possible
54. Can you handle the truth?
Much better than the pageantry of avoiding it.
55. Do you have good vision?
I fear my vision may be deteriorating.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I dislike many things/people. Not sure I hate though.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Every day I'm at work :/
58. The last person you held hands with?
59. What are you wearing?
black jeans, grey boxers, dark grey t-shirt.
60.What is your favorite animal?
I'll use a broad category: beetles.
61. Where was your default picture taken at?
Caper Radio, while recording Jedi Mind Trick - How'd they do that?
62. Can you hula hoop?
Haven't tried in over a decade.
63. Do you have a job?
Unfortunately working consumer electronics retail.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Supper from Subway, Saturday night
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
PLenty o' times.